Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am from poland but i live in the

hello my name is ***** ***** i am from poland but i live in the UK.
I was in a relationship with an English man, and i got pregnent with him. HE did not want the baby and asked me to have an abortion. i desident to keep the baby and i gave borth to my little girl Nicol. she is now 1 years old, when she was born the father did not want to undertake FREE DNA test which ment that he was put down as the father of my child. i wanted to add that he pays each month for the child but the child has my last name.
i really want my child to have British nationality. What am I supposed to do for this to happen? what do i have to do in order for my child to get a British passport?
Category: Immigration Law
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You would have to apply to the court for a Declaration of Parentage and pay for a DNA test if need be.
If the Test proves he is the father, or he refuses the test, then the court will make a finding that he is the father and his name can be added to the birth certificate
I hope that this is of assistance