How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Could you please tell me the address and department that I

Resolved Question:

Could you please tell me the address and department that I need to send the information to the Home Office. Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

As it is a serious matter, you may report directly to the Home Secretary:

Rt Hon Theresa May MP
Home Secretary
*****br/> London

[email protected]

Telephone number: 020 7035 4848

UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you