Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Hello, I would like to apply for a J1 Trainee Visa. I am

Customer Question

I would like to apply for a J1 Trainee Visa. I am a French citizen living in London. I am 31 years old with almost 10 years experience and graduated from a Master degree. I am currently employed as HR advisor , but I am planning to resign very soon.

The company that have accepted to hire me is a small company of logistic with one office in Houston.

Do you see any problem for my application and from the company what are the next step. The Ceo is a friend of mine and I would like to facilitate the administration task.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like you to continue the research.

Best Regards

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is Ely, and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply.

First of all, is this company a USCIS Designated Sponsor Organization?

Or not?

Or, not sure?