UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

hello may i get some advice please i been uk for 10 years

hello may i get some advice please i been uk for 10 years with my family. wife and 1 doughtier we hold visa settlement indefinite leave to remain in 2010 but on 2011 i apply visa for my second doughtier first time refuse and then appeal ..passed.. she get visa settlement to join parent but her visa valid until october 2014 just 3 years we would like to apply for her how
difficult to do that and which form set .. M.,.O.,.F.,.to fill it and which any document the home office they need
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

If the child is under 18 or was under 18 when the leave to remain was granted but is now over 18, the form to use is SET(F):

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/314910/SET_F___06-14.pdf

The documents required are listed on pages 20 and 21 of the above form.

May I help further?