UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My friend is travelling to the UK next weekend. He has used

Customer Question

My friend is travelling to the UK next weekend. He has used his 2 year youth mobility visa and a 6 month tourist visa in the past. Now 10 months on he wants to travel europe so he got an Irish visa and wants to enter the UK for three weeks when he first arrives. He has a ticket out on the ik which proves he is going to Ireland where he legally is allowed to work. Do you think ge wilk gave issues entering the UK for three weeks given his history of using up visas. Thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What is his nationality?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Australian

He should be fine in my opinion as long as he explains that he is genuinely visting the UK and shows his onward ticket to Ireland and proof of funds and accomodation in the UK, just in case he is questioned at the UK Border.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your reply. If there anything else he should do to prove that he is genuinely visiting. Would he be wise to prove employment in Ireland or would UK be more consider with him leaving

It would be good to carry his employment offer for Irelandas that will show that he will not overstay in the UK.

Hope this clarifies