Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I Have been leaving in the UK for the last 5 years. I completed

Customer Question

I Have been leaving in the UK for the last 5 years. I completed my postgraduate study in November 2010 and got the postgraduate study visa that ended in October 2012.
I am Currently in the process of appealing and got my decision that was rejected from the upper tribunal the 26th of June 2014.Am applying on compassionate grounds and first submitted for my leave to remain on 8th October 2012 and got refusal on 18th October 2013 got an oral appeal on the 4th of March. 2014 where I got rejection. I have currently been in the appeal process since.
I have been getting mixed reviews from different solicitors of what the next process is, according to the UKBA I can apply to the court of appeal for permission to appeal.
1) In your view what is the best way forward is it judicial review or is court of appeal or seeking asylum that's the next process.
2)How many days before i can submit to the court of appeal is it 21 days or is it 28 days
from when the decision was made. If so Is there a service you would offer to help me fill in the form as its extremely detailed and would therefore need a law expert on this.
3) Could i appeal to the European human rights court, what are the chances
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola

thanks for your response, was kind of hoping to get a response soon as its

been fairly difficult with immigration cases as time is very critical.

how long before you can get a respose i.e are we talking about 24hr or 48hours

I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What compassionate grounds are you relying on and what is your nationality?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi

I am from Kenyan and hiv positive, got diagnosed in 13th December 2007, as far the appeals decision i have met four of the five criteria outlined in R (Razgar) V SSHD [2004] UKHL 27s summarised by the Judge in the appeal. I have been in the UK the last 5years

Your case is too complicated to be dealt with on an online forum and I suggest that you seek expert legal advice from a face to face immigration solicitor.