How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

We have applied as a company and been granted a certificate

Resolved Question:

We have applied as a company and been granted a certificate of sponsorship for a future employee from Belarus. He has a masters degree, but none of his courses were taught in English. He speaks fluent English, but we want to know whether he has to pass a Cambridge English exam as part of his entry clearance. Finally we need to know what documents he needs to prepare for entry clearance?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Yes, he will need to pass an English test as part of his application. See here for a list of approved test providers ( there are others in addition to Cambridge)
The documents required are listed here, he will need to produce a TB clearance
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you