How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Bringing Half Brother from Pakistan with family

Customer Question


My father married a women in Pakistan some years ago while he was married to my mum in the UK.  He had one son (5 Years old) and one daughter (3 Years old) from his second wife.  My father has now passed away unfortunately and I would like to know whether I can bring over my half brother and sister with their mum to the UK.

My brother was born in the UK while my father and his second wife were on a visitor visa to the UK therefore he is a British National as his birth was registered here in the UK and he has had British passport. (Currently expired)  His sister was not however born in the UK and therefore is classed as Pakistani like their mother.

What is the procedure I will need to take and what are my options to bring them all over here.



Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law