How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 955
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I need an urgent immigration advice. I am a UK citizen, I work

Customer Question

I need an urgent immigration advice. I am a UK citizen, I work abroad but come to the UK for vacations. I am married to a Niger***** ***** lady who I will like to invite to the UK. I used this service previously to obtain advice if I could apply for a spouse visa for her but having made it clear that I work abroad, I was told that, visitors visa is my only option given my current situation.
I applied for a visitors visa for her, stating clearly that I will foot the cost of her visit to the UK while on vacation with me, but the visit visa was refused. I later realised that based on the reasons stated on the decision letter that she has no income, i made mistake my stating she had no income on the application when she does. I thought, there is no need for that, since I will be footing the bill of the trip. I want to submit another application, given no rights of appeal.
I work in libya, and the situation is Libya is getting worse though, I was told the British Embassy there has not been closed as at last week. I am currently in the UK, since I do not have a UK employment yet and still employed with my libya employer.
I have other information I will like to forward to you for perusal for better advice. Please get back to me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
This is an online forum, please ask your questions here.

Related Immigration Law Questions