UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi I went abroad to get married and after one month my wife

Hi I went abroad to get married and after one month my wife got an email to say that her application has been resolved and the local embassy will call her to collect all documents.I would like to know please the word resolve means that the UK embassy has given her a settlement visa.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
It means that her visa application has been processed. It does not mean that the visa has been granted, it may be granted or it may have been refused.
She will know when she collects her passport.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.However,if they do refuse the application for settlement where should I lodge an appeal here or in her country of origin.Thank you

Here in the UK, see below
https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal/appeal-to-the-tribunal-outside-the-uk
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi many thanks and one more info please.Although I have submitted all relevant documents including the financial requirement to the local british embassy where my wife resides,I have a strong feeling that the home office is going to refuse her application as well as her little daughter because they replied to her very quick.However,in case of a refusal will you be able to act on my behalf and how much does it cost for representation .Many thanks.

Sorry, we are not allowed to act for customers outside of this online forum but you should be positive as it could be an approval.
All the best and please leave feedback