UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hiya, My son was born out of my wed lock in UK and I had

Customer Question

Hiya,
My son was born out of my wed lock in UK and I had a Tier 1 General Visa with my husband as my dependant. After my son was born in 2010 my husband deserted me and my son and went to India. I left my son in custody of my parents and returned to work. I have sinced then got ILR. Now I am looking to bring my son as he is not under any maternal care. What is required to bring my son with me
Regards,
Vasu
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Your son is entitled to be registered as a British Citizen under S 1(3) of the British Nationality Act 1981 as he was born in the UK and you subsequently obtained ILR.

I would advise you to approach a UK Nationality expert to lodge the application for you due to your previous problems with the Home Office e.g. See www.philipgamble.co.uk

Hope this helps