UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hello , I passed my Life inn the UK test last year in May.

Hello , I passed my Life in the UK test last year in May. The Pass Notifications Letter state that "Your success at this test also demonstrates that your level of competence in English meets the required standard for naturalisation or indefinite leave to remain. No further proof is needed." It appears from the Government website that I have to pass an English test or proof again through UK NARIC that my degree was taught in english .I hold a degree in Veterinary Science from the University of Pretoria which was accepted as proof of may English language ability when I first applied for my work permit and Tier 2 Visas

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
As you have already previously gone through NARIC , you do not need to go through the process again and all that is required is a copy of your previous NARIC confirmation and a copy of your SA degree which has already been accepted for English language competence by the UK Home Office previously.
All the best