Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

If the home office appeal against judge decision to grant me

Customer Question

If the home office appeal against judge decision to grant me stay what do I need to do? And do I need to pay any lawyer for such services , since the case is between the judge decision and the home office thanks.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question. What happened at your appeal please?
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
During our appeal, the lawyer that represented us presented our case - myself and my mum. He presented the case that we applied for indefinite leave in 2010 and as of 2011 I already qualified as a minor that has lived in the country for 7 years continuously. We went for the appeal the 28th of May 2014 and the decision of the judge was in our favour to be granted Leave to remain. The Home Office did not contest the decision of the judge until after a month plus. Whereas the law only permits them 7 days.
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to be able to answer for a while. I will refer this to a colleague who will assist.
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My appeal was allowed by the first tier judge in June 2014. After a month the home office appeal the judge decision. I was informed that the hearing will be held next week. Do I have to get a solicitor to come with me as the case is between home office and the tribunal
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please I will like to cancel it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Appreciate your effort but there is no Need for it again since time is not on my side can you please cancel it and let me know . What to do thanks