UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hy hope u good. My question is that I came here as student

Hy hope u b good. My question is that I came here as student abaut 3 and half years ago and I got married to a british girl and she has two kids under age my visa has expired am gonna go for flr fp what are the requirments for that cs I can't aply for flrm
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You may apply for leave to remain using form FLR(FP) on the basis of your family life in the UK and the fact that you are married to a British Citizen.

There are no set requirements for this type of application, whether or not it will be granted will depend on the discretion of the Home Office. Your main ground will be Article 8 Human Rights to Family Life in the UK.

May I help further?