UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My fiancée and daughter are Indonesian and they have just been

My fiancée and daughter are Indonesian and they have just been refused a UK visitors VISA. They were coming to the UK to visit me for 4 weeks for a holiday. Can we appeal the decision? I am also really concerned that now they have been refused a VISA it will be impossible for them to get one when we marry. The Entry Clearance Officer mentioned that we did not submit evidence of our friendship and that we had met. But we were not told we had to. They also said that we had not supplied details of the accommodation available for them. They then went on and questioned her income even though I wrote a letter of invitation stating I would cover all costs, They also referred to her daughter as her son.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately you cannot appeal the refusal. The best thing to do would be to reapply by making a new application providing all the evidence which they require such as proof of accommodation, the fact that you know each other and have met, and evidence showing that she will return back home after her visit in the UK such as employment, family ties etc.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can she re-apply straight away or has she got to wait?

She may apply straight away, no waiting period.
All the best, ***** ***** feedback