UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have a Tier 4 student visa valid till 30th of October. I

I have a Tier 4 student visa valid till 30th of October. I plan on leaving the UK and coming back on the 12th of October to attend my graduation. Would that cause any problems considering that my course is over?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
UKSolicitorJA : Hello,
UKSolicitorJA : you will be fine to come back to the UK for your graduation provided that you leave the UK by 30 October 2014.
UKSolicitorJA : You should carry evidence of your graduation ceremony in case you are asked to show this when you return back to the UK on 12 October.
UKSolicitorJA : may I help further?
Customer:

So is it fine if I just have a paper from uni that says that my graduation a certain date before the 30th?

UKSolicitorJA : Yes, correct.
Customer:

perfect thanks