Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

ONE OF DEBT QUESTION IS THAT A FLAT THAT THE FAMILY HAD BOUGHT

Customer Question

ONE OF DEBT QUESTION IS THAT A FLAT THAT THE FAMILY HAD BOUGHT WAS TURNED OVER INTO THE DAUGHTERS NAME AND NOT PAYED OFF APPARENTLY WHEN THE THE DAUGHTER WAS YOUNGER BUT DONT KNOW HOW YOUNG SHE IS 30 NOW BUT THEY OW £7400 ON IT
Category: Immigration Law
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HALLO ALEX THANK YOU ,STOPPED FOR WHAT EXACTLY, NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY, OR THE DEBT WHICH I DONT KNOW HOW OLD SHE WAS WHEN IT WAS PUT IN HER NAME AND HAS ONLY JUST FOUND OUT WHEN SHE WAS STOPPED AT SECURITY AT THE AIR PORT AND THE FACT SHE DIDNOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVEON FOR 3 MONTHS .THE TRAVEL AGENCY TOLD HER £2300 I THINK SHEIS NOW ASKING FOR MONEY TO PAY THE DEBT AGAIN .IVE ALREADY PAID IT ONCE BUT SHE SAYS SHE WAS ROBBED AND STABED IN THE HAND AND ARM AFTER LEAVING THE BANK,TRYING TO FIGHT THEM OFF .THEN ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL ,NOW SHE HAS BEENMET BY A GIRL FRIEND AND WANTS THE MONEY TO GO INTO THE FRIENDS ACCOUTNT. SAID ABOUT HER ACCOUNT BEING OVER HER LIMIT AND WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GET I T OUT .

I don't understand - could you please explain a little clearer?
Are you being aasked to pay money?