Ely
Ely, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  US immigration attorney licensed in state and federal court.
7286322

In ghana do you have to pay to fill a application form

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply.
Can application form for what, exactly?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A job application form it a friend of mine in ghana she says she has to 210 pounds for the application form

Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Colin,
Thank you. First of all, please know that Ghana is the epicenter of internet scams. See here. This applies not only to US Citizens, but all individuals. Ghana authorities are unwilling/unable to stop the scams. This may be such a scam.
And no, there is no such requirement in Ghana or elsewhere. It is not a law that someone must pay a price to even apply for a position.
Please be careful as this may be a scam!
Please note: I aim to give you genuine information and not necessarily to tell you only what you wish to hear, because this would be unfair to you. Please, rate me on the quality of my information and do not punish me for my honesty. I understand that hearing things less than optimal is not easy, and I empathize.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the reply button to keep chatting, or please rate and submit your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.