Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

hi

hi
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
hat nationality are you please?
Are you in a relationship with anybody and if so what is their immigration status in the united kingdom?
Kind regards.
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I m indian national i havnt got any relationship
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your reply.
Do you have any children in the UK?
What visa did you have?
When did it expire?
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No childern
I had domestick work visa for 1 year maltipl visa it has expire 2006
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so manny may friends they apply for visa they now they hav got the visa they was telling me whoever came before 2007 they came apply for visa for staying here

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
If your visa expired that long ago then the home office will have a general ground of refusal for any visa application that you could make now. This would mean that they would reject any application that you would make.
I am really sorry but i cannot see that there is any human rights argument for you to stay in this country either. This is because you do not have any wife or unmarried partner for children in the united kingdom.
Unfortunately probably the only application that wouldn't be considered at this stage would be an application for asylum. However not many asylum applications come from india and if the application was not genuine and i would certainly realise and reject it.
Claiming asylum is extremely difficult in the united kingdom and in practice less than 19 out of every 100 applications is successful. If your claim is not genuine then i would discourage in the strongest possible terms even attempting to make an application.
However if you consider you do have a genuine claim the nearest information here for you:
https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum/overview
Unfortunately they also removed the ability to apply for indefinite leave to remain if you are here illegally for 14 years. Now, if a person is illegally in the united kingdom they must have been here for 20 years before applying for indefinite leave to remain.
I am really sorry that i could not have better news for you.
Kind regards.
Tom