UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

i am to report to home office reporting centre in solihull

Customer Question

i am to report to home office reporting centre in solihull as i am a over stayer and been in uk for 13 years and when i applied for remain to stay claiming my human right i have been refused then i asked for reconsideration and it is pending but recently i got an visit from home office at my work place and was notified that i have to report at solihull know my question is will i be removed on that day or will they wait for the reconsideration outcome

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

They will wait for the outcome of the reconsideration application first before removing you.

May I help further?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i was already refused on human rights grounds then applied for reconsideration then there was a search warrant for me and they came to my work place and was told that i would hear from them then i received registered letter stating to report to solihull branch but also states i could be detained what are the chances of detaining and what if the reconsideration was denied also in my situation is reconsideration claiming human right will be satisfying or is this not likely to work,thanks in advance

Until your reconsideration application is determined, you should not be detained or removed normally.

If your application for reconsideration is refused, you may be detained and/or removed from the UK.

If you had good reasons to stay on in the UK on human rights grounds and showed evidence in support, then it may work.

All the best , please leave feedback