How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a UK national returning from a period working in Spain.Is

Resolved Question:

I am a UK national returning from a period working in Spain.Is there anything I have to do to reinstate UK residency.
Many thanks
Alan Gunn
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
You may need to register with your local GP and you may also register to vote on the electoral roll.
Other than that, your physical presence in the UK is what determines you being a UK resident.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you