How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 965
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Hello. I am looking for an immigration lawyer for visa entry

Customer Question

Hello. I am looking for an immigration lawyer for visa entry for my husband. It's slightly complicated in that I never changed my name or status. He lived here from 2003-2008 and returned to Ghana where we were married. I have been back there only 3 times, initially we had several problems (financial) and I did not wish to continue. He has no desire to live here, but would like to visit. He was here illegally originally.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
What nationality are you please?
Kind regards
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?
Kind regards,