Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Hi I am on Tier 2 General Visa expires on Oct 2016 Sponsored

Hi I am on Tier 2 General Visa expires on Oct 2016 Sponsored by Accenture. I lost my job but I have 2 other companies ready to sponsor me for Tier 2 General but that will take time as they need to take approvals for pay I demanded from their higher management. My Last day with Accenture was 5th Nov then in how many days I have to leave UK? I came to UK in 2009 on Tier 4 for MBA, I finished MBA and after that I applied PSW. After PSW I got sponsorship from Accenture.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
How long do you think it will be until your new companies are ready to sponsor your application with their certificate of sponsorship?
Kind regards.
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So Far note sure, as the contact person told me that depends on the Directors in US and they cant say how much time it will take.

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
If your have ceased then any application that you submit within 60 days of your employment ceasing will be consider and, if eligible, allow you to switch to a different Tier 2 general sponsor. If you google "Tier 2 General 60 days" and click on the fourth (non-AD) link down you will see at section 10 that the 60 days period is confirmed.
Therefore, from the date that you have ceased employment you have 60 days within which to submit an application. If are able to submit your application within this time then it will be considered.
If you are not able to submit an application within this time then regrettably you would probably have to leave the UK and submit the application from outside the UK. This is because if you submitted an application from within the UK after the 60 days then the home office are not automatically obliged to consider it, which means that it is at their discretion which is extremely risky for you.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom