Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

How much is the fee for applying for an ILR in the UK as a

Customer Question

How much is the fee for applying for an ILR in the UK as a spouse of an EEA national and how does one apply to the Home Office?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
As you will see from the following, you have to apply for Permanent Residence (ILR is different and for people who have spouse visas, rather than EEA residence cards which is what you will have if you are married to an EEA national):-
https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-residence-card/permanent-residence-card
The link confirms that the fee for applying is £55.00
The application form itself lists the Home Office address to which the application should be sent:-
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/327075/EEA_4_Permanent_Residence_06-14.pdf
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Is there any further information you require?
I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided.
Kind regards,
Tom