Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

good afternoon sir I have a limited leave to remain visa on

good afternoon sir I have a limited leave to remain visa on paper and my visa has been expired on feb 2015 but I have a issu about my fingerprint when I come london on 2004 they deport me on that time is any problem when I renw my visa I have family here with my wife and my dougter my dougter born in London and she is now 8 year old . Pls. Reply me thanks.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
Where are you at the moment?
Where is your wife?
Kind regards.
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I m in uk now and my wife also in uk. Thanks.for me to replay
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
You appeared to say that you were deported in 2004. Were you deported? Can you please give some more detail about what happened after you were deported?
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi .. I was deported in 2004 from Heathrow to India .... Then I came back on my real passport in2005 and I got married here and I got daughter 2007 and I win case in human rights and they gave me Viza in 2011 for 3 years and now I need to renew Viza in fab 2015 .. But now it's law that u have to give fingerprints ... I wondering will it b any issue if they take my finger prints ... Thanks
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Were you here under a fake passport when you were deported in 2004?
Did you disclose that you were deported previously when you applied and got your visa in 2011?
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No .. When I applied for Viza in 2011 I didn't confess .. By mistake .. But now I m ready to confess .. That ..
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Did they take your finger prints at any point before you were deported in 2004?
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes .. They took fingerprint .. And after that I came in 2005 on my real passport .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They took my finger print .. When they deported me ... Before they didn't took it
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
The first thing to say is that you have no option but to give your fingerprints with the extension application. There is no flexibility here.
They only way that they would not find out that it matched the finger prints from your fake passport history is if they made a mistake and that is not something that you can rely on.
Therefore, you are much better dealing with this head-on. You need to instruct a solicitor to deal with this extension application and to draft your statement and mitigation. You have to present both an argument why you felt you had no option but to use the fake passport and also why you have continued to conceal the issue up to today. A solicitor will know how best to do this for you.
It’s too earlier to say how it will pan out, there are too many imponderables at this stage but you should mentally ready yourself for a disputed application.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for reply ... Suppose if they refuse my application ... Is that possible I can windrow. My case and go back to my country and we about my chid and wife ??? Vladimir they give my passport back !!
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
It's possible that they could refuse your application, yes. However, you would be able to appeal to an immigration appeal tribunal and dispute the rejection in front of a judge. Your chances on appeal would be better than when you apply.
If you have a wife and child in the UK, and they have indefinite leave to remain OR are UK citizens then the chances that you would be deported are reduced.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter and my wife has same limited live to remain .. ...
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Right, well provided that they have leave to remain independently (ie. they are not your dependents) then the situation is broadly the same..
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello sir .. My wife is having 15 weeks pregnency by that time in March she vl b 7 month pregnant... Will it effect to this application
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

one more thing my wife also pragnent and now she hed a 3 moths.is there any diffrance on my case .thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
It will help but it will not solve the situation on it's own for you.
You need to instruct a solicitor as soon as possible to act on your behalf because February will come around quickly.
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok .. Thank you ...
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome
Tom