Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Hi I'm a British national. I married a Gambian in Gambia. She

Hi I'm a British national. I married a Gambian in Gambia. She came here on a tourist visa then found out she was pregnant.when the child was born I applied for her to remain in the UK.and this was granted. Due to the child being British.as soon as her visa arrived she has wanted to leave the marriage it was a plan of hers all along to leave Gambia for a better life here. Can she at all be deported back to Gambia without the child.She told me that she can't be sent back home as her child is British
Category: Immigration Law
How long have you been married and how old is the baby?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Married 12october 2012 baby born in UK 30th March 2014 came to the UK in December 2013

Who currently has the day to day care of the child and are you willing to allow the child to go to the Gambia with its mother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We both share the care and no I'm not going to allow the child to live in a 3rd world country.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORRY forgot to mention we are not living together at present. But when we did we shared the care at the moment she has the boy.

Your ex will not be deported for any reason unless the child goes with her so assuming that you would not agree to that then no it will not happen I am afraid.
Please ask if you need further details