UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

my family an I were granted indefinite leave to remain in October 2011.my document was end

my family an I were granted indefinite leave to remain in October 2011.my document was endorsed as refugee with indefinite leave to remain.in September 2014 I applied for a biometric which states type of permit as settlement and no time limit. will be able to visit my country of origin and be able to re enter the uk. I have been resident here in the uk since 2002
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you will be able to visit your home country and re enter the UK as long as you do not stay out of the UK for more than 2 years.
You are not subject to any time limit on your stay in the UK.
Hope this helps