Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I have to complain about my sponsor cuz he is not doing according

I have to complain about my sponsor cuz he is not doing according to contract paper im under tier 2 visa 5 yrs work permit visa from a company.where can I contact pls.thanks. zenny
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for ypour patience.
What is your sponsor doing that you wish to complain about?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi thing is he has brought new staff on work permit as well as account manager but she hasn't got any account experience her subject was different she is employed on cheaper salary than my I think and she came through known person and they had got lots of false documents I think.

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply.
The problem for you is that you require your sponsor to continue to hold a sponsor licence for tier 2 purposes. This means that if your sponsor loses their licence then your status and visa in the united kingdom will be terminated by the home office.
The home office with them write to you advising that your visa has been curtailed and would require you to arrive and leave the country or to switch into another visa category. The most obvious thing to do in these circumstances would be to switch to another tier 2 sponsor employer but of course it can take some time to find a new sponsor employer.
I would suggest that you keep quiet about the things that the sponsor is doing until you have secured a job offer from a new sponsor.
If you do receive a new job offer and you can apply to switch sponsor and at the same time also advise the home office of what your sponsor has been doing.
If you advise home office what your sponsor has been doing before this time then you are jeopardizing your visa and right to stay in the united kingdom.
Tim
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Is there any further information you require?
I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi sir,I am happy to your answers but pls can i get address pls.thanks .

Zenny..