James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

wanted some advice, I had a love marriage to an Indian

Customer Question

Hi wanted some advice, I had a love marriage to an Indian citizen in Jan 2013, he came over in May 2013. I fell pregnant in June 2013, I gave birth to a baby girl xx xxx xxxxxx xxxxx xx xxxx my husband left after an argument and police was called by neighbours. After trying so hard to resolve the issues, he never returned home. He has seen his daughter when she was nearly 2 months old xxxx xxxx xxxx was last when he seen his daughter. He was never ever stopped or restricted from seeing her. He just never bothered. After curtailing his Visa in early Nov 2014, he has gone and put a court proceedings for contact with his daughter and a divorce petition in late December 2014. This is clear he is doing this because he wants to obtain a stay in the UK, otherwise beer bothered to make contact or see his daughter. What is the chances of him granted a visa and a court order??

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am happy to wait, Thank You.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to cancel and have my refund back please.