Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

, i came to uk march 2010 . got psw in feb 2012, psw

Customer Question

,
i came to uk march 2010 .
got psw in feb 2012,
psw expired in july 2014.
applied visa in feb 2014 n got refusal. logged appeal n refused again. 2nd appeal is in process n just few weeks left to decision. is it possible to get any visa now by staying here in uk.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.

Thanks patience.
I'm afraid that in order to get leave to remain in the UK simply by virtue of being here long period of time you must have been here from when you were a minor, before you were an adult. Only in this way could it be said that it would be against you human rights to expect you to be returned and adjust to life in your home country.
Additionally, the threshold in order to get indefinite leave to remain on the basis of having lived legally in the UK is 10 years.
I am sorry but you will have to be successful in your current appeal of your application or otherwise apply under another category.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my previous visa is expired so no college is gonna give me cas, 2nd i cant win the appeal. would be great if you advise me on any other visa category

thanks.

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
,
If you are not in a relationship with any other person with leave to remain/EEA rights OR don't have have access to £200, 000.00 OR are not able to get a job offer from an employer 2 general purposes THEN I'm afraid that there is no other category that you are eligible for.
I'm really sorry.
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** about european mayor adoption, not sure if its because someone gave my suggestion about it. sorry thats the last question.

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm sorry, but I'm note sure what you are referring to.
Tom