Ely
Ely, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  US immigration attorney licensed in state and federal court.
7286322

I am trying to find on line a form purpose of obtaining

I am trying to find on line a form purpose of obtaining a police certificate as required by the USA authoroties a Green Card
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
. My name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information purposes only and not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply.
Can you please tell me a little more about the situation? Who is asking you to provide this form? Or are you simply assuming it is needed as part of the greencard process?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ely, the request certificate came from the US immigration authorities. Tom.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The police certificate was requested by the US immigration authorities. Tom.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Tom.
You can follow the instructions here to get a copy of the certificate. It normally takes less than 4 weeks certificate to be issued once requested.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the reply button to keep chatting, or please rate and submit your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then submit, as this is how I get credit time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer ; please reciprocate my good faith.