How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

i lived legally in England 8 years.i got divorced

Customer Question

i lived legally in England 8 years. i got divorced from my eea husband after 4 years of marriage' my visa will expire on august 2015 he took all the papers and i have no prove that we lived together past years. im working full time is that will affect me and when shall i apply?in case i dont have his paper work will they refuse my application and living here(he is working but no prove) thank you.(i have visa as eea member years will expire on august 2015)

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law