James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

,I am on a TIER 2 (general) visa valid till end of

Customer Question

Hello, I am on a UK TIER 2 (general) visa valid till end of the year. I have been offered a new position in another country. I will be quitting my current job and leaving the UK at the end April. My wife is currently on a TIER 2 (Dependant) visa and is working. Is she allowed to stay in the UK after i leave and can continue working and for how long? From some posts it seems to be 60 days but I cant find anything conclusive. I would like to give her enough time to find a new job in the new country. Thanks!

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Nicola

yes I would like you to continue the search.This is an urgent question.

However in this case will I still be charged £42? . Thanks.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
If you would like a partial refund please let me know how much you would like and I will processs that for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since i still want a reply with high detail I am willing to pay for that. However, since the question hasnt been answered urgently i would appreciate if you charge me accordingly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Since it was an urgent question, i had to get in touch with lawyers to get the answer

So please cancel this question.