Yes its legal in india
Yes its legal in india as its my first and only legal marriage in that country and rules of uk dont implies in india.
"I have just got this below information from findlaw.uk website can u also tell me whatbit means?
What if a person legally married in the UK marries someone else abroad?
Being married to more than one person at a time is recognised in England and Wales if it took place in a country that allows marriages of this kind (not in the UK) and both parties were legally free to marry in this way. Therefore, if someone legally enters the UK and already has three wives under a foreign law, then they will not be considered to be committing an offence in the UK (provided they do not enter into another marriage ceremony within the UK).
However, this may also mean that someone who is legally married in the UK could potentially marry someone else abroad, as marrying abroad means that the offence of bigamy under UK law is not applicable. However, he or she may be guilty of an offence overseas depending on whether the county he or she marries in criminalizes polygamy.
The Immigration Rules state that a person should not be granted a UK spousal visa if their marriage to the UK sponsor is polygamous and there is another person living with the sponsor in the UK who is also their husband or wife. Therefore, a man married in the UK cannot obtain a spouse visa to bring a second wife into Britain.
In 2008, the UK government gave the go-ahead for husbands with multiple wives to claim extra welfare benefits, so long as the weddings took place in countries where the arrangement is legal (as is permitted under Islamic law)."
Thanks by the answer you have given...
1. I have not commited bigamy in uk right?.
2. If i can not bring her on wife visa can i bring her on fiance visa or visiter visa.
3. If i bring my wife to uk and if some one report about my indian marriage to police in uk will i be have any problem here in uk.
4. Can i just stay here in uk till annulment or divorce is done and then go back to uk and bring my wife on wife visa..
5. I want to know if i bring my wife to uk on fiance like family visa to uk, she can stay with me here till my uk marriage is annuled or divorce. I just want to tell you that the indian auothorities dont know about my uk marriage and i never added any one on my passport.
Plz awaiting for ur answer.
What do u mean by optimistic and once my uk marriage is annuled what happen to the church records... what is annuled means does it means my marriage never happened.
After annuled will my marriage in india automatically becomes legal in uk.
So a 6 month time is sufficent for court to annulment the marriage. The problem is i dont know where she is.....
Hope u r fine
I have requested you to please give me the details of law where it says that i have not commited bigamy in uk.
I have made many visit to india in search of her and in one occasion other people told me that their family willions and they will kill me if i approach them. As she is now married.
As i told the marriage in 2007 was a trap and i was in duruss and in pressure of debt i have obeyed to it....but i have just got the marriage cetificate and notice that my name and her name both are different to our passport...i mean to say only first name is ***** ***** surname is ***** ***** do anything about it....can i say i was not the person...plz help me i want to come out of this problem and live nice life....
Plz advise me or can u take up my case and help me in annulment.
Hi clare hope u r fine few more questions plz
1. As i told you i never mentioned to home office in uk and india about my marriage which took place in uk in 2007 and the details are also not in uk marriage registra... now when i apply for my wife viditong visa as fiance can home office knows that i got married in uk in 2007....i have applyed visiting visa for my bro and mum three time in last 4 years and i kept my status as single. And they got viditing visa...
Can i bring my wife on a visiting visa?
Another question is
Now my uk marriage is under annulment process and it is filed with court in sunderland...do home office will have this information on their file or its just between me and court..
What is the meaning of jeopardise ?
So Home office will not have any records of my marriage right ? Will home office in any situation tries to find out my marital status in this country...if yes on what condition they will check.
My wife in india whom i married wants to come to uk and stay with me for one month on visiting visa as friend or fiance can i atleast do that.
Can i bring her on student visa ? And untill this matter is resloved she can stay here with me and then get marry here again..
Good afternoon hope u r fine,
Can i know how long a annulment process takes place maximum what you think it can take ?
I have provided the court with following evidance
1. My 9 times traveling to india from 2008 to 2015 travel tickets
2. My passport with immiragation stamp that i visited india and its states.
3. My uk travelling bus tickets.
4. Her letters which i collected from her land lord which states that she never told any ine that she is married as the letter from her phone bill, bank statements, and house bill says she is MISS not MRS.
can u tell me max time a annulment process will take
Annulment on the bases of duruss, and not conssumated....and all the documents i am providing to prove that i made my job in searching her and trying to locate where she is from the time she left me...
Can u tell me max time it may take for annulment plz
Yes, she said she will only consummate after i add her name to my passport as wife....i told her it will take time and any why i will do it....in the mean time her brother and family members called her and ssid they dont consider this as marriage and if i do any thing to her they kill me...
I was suppose to pay her dome money before marriage and she said if i marry her then i dont need to pay her any money...so i was in duress dont know what to do...and to come out of that debt i said ok to marriage.