Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

,I have submitted my Tier 1 general extension application

Customer Question

Hi, I have submitted my Tier 1 general extension application by post on 08/01/2015, my visa is expiring today 20/03/2015, I had attended interview on 26/02/2015 and still waiting for the decision. I am an IT contractor with own limited company and didn't keep invoices and profit and loss document with the application. Profit loss I couldn't keep because my company completed only one year and had few more months to submit annual returns? Do you think there is a possibility of refusing my application? If yes can I win appeal? Can I apply for ILR if appeal is in progress and I complete 5 years my 15/05/2015? Please advise Thanks, XXXXXX

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would please request you to cancel the request and refund £34.

Thanks,

Jince XXXXXX