Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I have completed my 6 year stay in UK [Feb 2009 – till

Customer Question

I have completed my 6 year stay in UK [Feb 2009 – till date]and already eligible for applying ILR. Currently I am on Tier 2 ICT visa for all 6 years. My current Tier 2 ICT visa is valid till Apr 2017. My spouse had visa from [Dec 2010 to Oct 2012]. However, she went to India in Oct 2012 for delivery. While she was in India her Tier2 ICT dependant visa got expired, hence she had to make a new Tier2 ICT dependant visa in June [Validity: Aug 2013 – May 2015] and return. She is in the UK from Sep 2013 and again extended her ICT dependent visa that is valid until Apr 2017. According to the new rule , I am told the period from [Dec 2010- Oct 2012] cannot be considered as she has return to UK on new visa. So I understand she needs to stay for 5 years as she comes under the new rule [Aug 2013].

Visa Category : TIER 2 ICT Dependant

Entered UK: Feb 2009

Visa validity : Feb 2009 to Apr 2013

Went to India : Oct 2012

New EC done: Sep 2013

Visa Validity : Aug 2013 to May 2015

Extension Done [in UK]: Apr 2015 to Apr 2017

My queries are:

1.   Can you please let me know whether there is any chance to include the period [Feb2009- Oct 2012] as she went to India for delivery purpose? So that it will help me to apply ILR along with me.

2.   If I can’t apply ILR for her along with me, can she stay on Tier2 Dependant visa till it is valid [May2017] as I will be applying for ILR in Aug 2015.

3. After my successful ILR,  can she remain on TIER2 ICT Dependant or will I need to change their visa category?

4. My child born [Feb 2013] in India came to UK along with my spouse in Sep 2013 and on Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa and visa valid until Apr 2017.

Kindly let me know whether my child can apply along with me as a ILR dependant in Aug 2015?

5. After my successful ILR, I am planning to change the job. Can my dependant continue on Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa based on my old employer?

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, I can wait for some more time.

Raj

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to close the case. Can you let me know if my £26 pound can be credited back as I don't have any response.

Raj