I have completed my 6 year stay in UK [Feb 2009 – till date]and already eligible for applying ILR. Currently I am on Tier 2 ICT visa for all 6 years. My current Tier 2 ICT visa is valid till Apr 2017. My spouse had visa from [Dec 2010 to Oct 2012]. However, she went to India in Oct 2012 for delivery. While she was in India her Tier2 ICT dependant visa got expired, hence she had to make a new Tier2 ICT dependant visa in June [Validity: Aug 2013 – May 2015] and return. She is in the UK from Sep 2013 and again extended her ICT dependent visa that is valid until Apr 2017. According to the new rule , I am told the period from [Dec 2010- Oct 2012] cannot be considered as she has return to UK on new visa. So I understand she needs to stay for 5 years as she comes under the new rule [Aug 2013].
Visa Category : TIER 2 ICT Dependant
Entered UK: Feb 2009
Visa validity : Feb 2009 to Apr 2013
Went to India : Oct 2012
New EC done: Sep 2013
Visa Validity : Aug 2013 to May 2015
Extension Done [in UK]: Apr 2015 to Apr 2017
My queries are:
1. Can you please let me know whether there is any chance to include the period [Feb2009- Oct 2012] as she went to India for delivery purpose? So that it will help me to apply ILR along with me.
2. If I can’t apply ILR for her along with me, can she stay on Tier2 Dependant visa till it is valid [May2017] as I will be applying for ILR in Aug 2015.
3. After my successful ILR, can she remain on TIER2 ICT Dependant or will I need to change their visa category?
4. My child born [Feb 2013] in India came to UK along with my spouse in Sep 2013 and on Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa and visa valid until Apr 2017.
Kindly let me know whether my child can apply along with me as a ILR dependant in Aug 2015?
5. After my successful ILR, I am planning to change the job. Can my dependant continue on Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa based on my old employer?
yes, I can wait for some more time.
I am happy to close the case. Can you let me know if my £26 pound can be credited back as I don't have any response.