Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I m married to British citizen years, I had been

Customer Question

I m married to British citizen for 6 years, I had been granted UK spouse visa for 2 years in 2009 but before it was expired me n my husband went to stay abroad for 1 year then I reapplied spouse visa on 6 of July and I got the second one from August 8 2012-May 16 2015
I have pass English language test and I also have pass life in UK test
My question is can I apply for indefinite leave visa or should I extent my spouse visa?
I have been talking to UK immigration and each of them gave me different answer some said I need to extent my visa and some said I could apply for indefinite leave
Thank you for your help
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Are are you certain that your application for your most recent visa application was made before 12 july 2012?
Tom