How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 955
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I m married to British citizen years, I had been

Customer Question

I m married to British citizen for 6 years, I had been granted UK spouse visa for 2 years in 2009 but before it was expired me n my husband went to stay abroad for 1 year then I reapplied spouse visa on 6 of July and I got the second one from August 8 2012-May 16 2015
I have pass English language test and I also have pass life in UK test
My question is can I apply for indefinite leave visa or should I extent my spouse visa?
I have been talking to UK immigration and each of them gave me different answer some said I need to extent my visa and some said I could apply for indefinite leave
Thank you for your help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Are are you certain that your application for your most recent visa application was made before 12 july 2012?
Kind regards

Related Immigration Law Questions