Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

my My mother is a British citizenship since,she is

Customer Question

Hi my My mother is a British citizenship since 2002,she is 71 years old with the guaranteed state basic pension,she is home sick and because of her disebilitis she can not travel along very often. my question is ;how long she can stay back home legally yearly ore is it any chance that she can stay permanently without loosing her pansion?

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no in that case i would like to cancel my question and, please make a refund back

to my account!

Enver

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok find someone to help me on that question!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

close the question and refound my back please!