Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Briefly I'm an ILR holder but my wife

Customer Question

Briefly I’m an ILR holder but my wife is not yet eligible because she has not yet passed English language requirement. I want to know if my children are eligible for ILR without my wife getting ILR. Below I present FULL information regarding my case so that you can assess my situation and help me. About me Name: Venkata XXXXXX I obtained ILR (settlement) in oct-2013 through the TIER 2 ICT route, I was employed in the UK for 5 years from Aug-2008. I'm still on ILR and have not yet applied for British citizenship. My family Wife + 2 children Wife Living in UK as my dependant since July-2009, has been here for more than 5 years but not applied for settlement because she has not yet cleared the English language requirement. She does not have ILR. Children 1st Child Born in India - Oct-2008 Living in the UK as Tier 2 dependant since July-2009 which is more than 5 years. 2nd child Born in India - Sep 2012 Living in the UK as Tier 2 dependant since March-2013 obtained entry clearance in Feb-2013. All the above information is accurate, if needed I can provide copies of passports and visas. Please can you assess the above information and tell me exactly if both of my children are eligible or only one is eligible if so which one so that we can go ahead with the application accordingly. Please can you respond asap.

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please return my deposit and close the question. Also how many days will it take for the refund?