Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I am travelling with my daughter who is 3.5 yeats old

Customer Question

I am travelling with my daughter who is 3.5 yeats old for 10 days to russia. Both my daughter and myself have valid nz and russian Passports. My daughters italian passport expired on the 2nd of april. my husband is iralian. We live in london. I have family member valid visa. My daughter was born in london and we used her italian passport for travels outside of uk. I wonder whether she will be allowed back into uk with her nz passport which does not have uk visa. We can have expired Italian passport with us as well to show them that we will apply for a new one immediately

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

close this question