Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

, My daughter is 17 years old and she's 2 months pregnant

My daughter is 17 years old and she's 2 months pregnant with non eu citizen. Her boyfriend's visa has expired and they've refused to renew his stay here in uk, and he's been detained at the moment, however, she doesn't wanna have this baby alone and she needs him to be with her so badly as she would need his help in order to maintain this baby. Is it possible for him to stay here, for a certain amount of time? Are they going to take him back home even though she's pregnant? By the way she's Italian
Category: Immigration Law
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It is bad news I am afraid
The fact that your daughter is pregnant will not mean that her boyfriend can stay.
he needs to return home but can apply for a further visa to visit the child
Please ask if you need further details
C;are
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would he banned from coming into the UK as he's detained now? Is there any chance that he could stay here with my daughter in the new future? My daughter is going to be 18 soon and she has already told me that if they guy goes then she will leave her studies and follow him to Ghana. I really don't want this for my child though
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay - I have been offline
The fact that he is detained now does not necessarily mean that he will be banned and it is possible that he will be able to make a successful application in the future if he is able to meet one of the usual criteria - and permission to visit his child would certainly be one of those.
If your daughter does go to Ghana with the child then it is less likely that he could make a successful application