Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I am an EEA citizen who has Registration Certificate issued

Customer Question

I am an EEA citizen who has Registration Certificate issued by Home Office 5th May 2011. I am planning to apply for permanent resident card on 26th of September 2015 as I was continuously based in UK since 26th September 2010 even without UK Residence Documentation for a national of an EEA State. I was residing and working under Accession State Worker Registration Scheme (all papers are in place) from 1st March 2010. The WRS scheme was terminated in spring 2011 but I continued working with the same company until 31.12.2011 and get paid with P60, etc. From 27.01.2012 up to now I am working in another company (Ltd.) as a director and main shareholder. All papers such as of Company House, VAT are in place and all required reports to HMRS were submitted in time. This company was not trading (was dormant) until April 2014 and I was not paid during this time and I was not registered as unemployed or seeking a new job. All relevant info about the beginning of company trading was submitted to HMRC as per their regulation. I did not plan to get any unemployment benefits at all. I was self-supported/maintained but kept developing new business for company that started bringing the results only in 2014. I do not have any P60 for that period of time. But I was all the time the Director of the Company and based in UK with some short business trips outside. I have strong links with UK as I have family here, home. My children are being educated here. I did not pay NIC in 2012, 2013 but requested HMRC if I could pay voluntarily. They sent me a National Insurance Record and break down with dates by which I might pay the outstanding sum, which I can do without any problem. My question is: Is any problem with that period for Permanent Residency application when I did not get any salary as I was developing new business in order tomato EU/UK residency regulations for qualified persons (worker) and if not, do I need to fill the NIC gaps by the date I submit the application? Thanks in advance for your comprehensive answer XXXXXX

PS I have comprehensive insurance since September 2010

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola! I can wait. Awaiting for your answer. Kr XXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awaiting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola!

Any possible reply around?

Kr

XXXXX

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just for curiosity: How much time do you think it will take? Months, years, centuries))£ Thanks XXXXX

Hello XXXXX, I am very sorry but JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time. Thank you, Nicola

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

))))) Still awaiting Kr XXXXXDo your best

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the new price ? As I got a message from you Kr XXXXX

I can see the question has been reported as underpriced, but the Expert who did so should have suggested a new price in the report?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awaiting
Let me do some investigating for you as unfortunately I cannot see what the Expert suggested as a new price. That email should have gone directly to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if there is no any answer so far please send back 23 pounds I paid.

Please confirm and copy the receipt.

Kr

XXXXX