Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I got permanent residence spouse in Feb 2013 and

I got permanent residence for my spouse in Feb 2013 and after that we were separated in Nov 2013 and got divorced now in Dec 2014. He used our relationship for getting PR in this country as when we were together he keeps saying he doesn't want to stay in this country as my dependent and I got him PR / US business Visa as well but later I realized he did this just to stay in this country and as a matter of fact he listened to his parents to get married to someone else as well.
I just wanted to know whether I can cancel his permanent residence and Is there any help or advice you could extend to do this please?
Usha
Category: Immigration Law
How long were you married?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for getting back.We were married for 3 years 3 months before we get separated.Married in India on June 2010 but he joined me in Chester,UK on May 2011 then he was with me for 2.5 months before he moved to a job in London then we reunited in August 2012 again we separated in Nov 2013. Now officially divorced in India on Dec 2014.

I also wanted to know should I let the UKBA about my status.

USha

HI
You should certainly notify UKBA of your position although sadly it is unlikely that they will revoke his ILR.
However all you can do is try
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is there any letter format I could get? and What is the criteria for cancel the ILR?

Usha

There is no standard format I am afraid.
It is for UKBA to decide if immigration fraud has taken place which is the criteria involved
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare,
I am not happy with your response. If it is really to do with UKBA then why do have to ask me when you got married and how does it matter may I know?

I am sorry that you are not happy with the response that I gave you.
Uk Visa's and Immigration (which have replaced UKBA) ask these questions because they help them in assessing what action if any they should take.
When you write you shoudl set out a clear chronology setting out what event happened when - and then set out what you belivee his motives were