Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I hope you can help with my case. I am a Malaysian and

Customer Question

Hi I hope you can help with my case. I am a Malaysian and my husband is from China. He apply for status and me and my 2 kids are his dependant. I am pregnant and due in September. Our application is refuse in May 2014, we appeal and refuse again in March this Year. Is there anything that I can do now. Since the refusal we been told that my husband work permit is no longer usable. He is now unemployed, we cannot work, cannot rent a house and my baby is due in 3 months time, I have to move out from the accommodation that provided by my husband previous boss, cause he said we can no longer stay here. I am struggling now, please help.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
What type of visa did he have most recently? What type of visa did he apply for and for which you were recently refused?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I come as a student but overstay, he claim asylum when he arrive in UK and have been reporting to the immigration office. He only have working permit during our application for status together and its only 2 years +. The working permit is cancel now because our application have been refuse.

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Yes, but what type of work permit did he have? Was it a tier 2 general visa?
Why was his visa cancelled?