Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I came here March 1999 as a asylum seeker. I got family here

I came here March 1999 as a asylum seeker.
I got family here as a dependant.i got three children.elder one 6 years 7 months.but I got work permit 2008 and 2010 expired after that I apply for extant but my employer I applied for sponsors certificate it wasn't come lets after that I apile last week home office refused again.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Are you married and if so where is your wife?
Where were your children born please?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My family all are living london.my all children born here.my oldest child born in london 16/11/2008.my wife come as spouse visa may 2008 under my work permits.my work permit now expired 2010 after I was apile continue.
Last year I applied for live to remain under family sateleman.it also refused last week.
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
If your eldest child was born in the UK and is shortly approaching 7 years of age then the most sensible thing to do would be to wait until she turns 7. Then, you can apply for leave to remain for both you and your family on the basis of the eldest child. This is confirmed by the sentence on the following link immediately below the first set of bullet points:
https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/eligibility
This applicaiotn is on the basis that it would be contrary to your daughter's human rights to effectively require her to adjust to a new life in your home country.
The relevant application form is contained on the following link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/423050/FLR_FP__Version_04-15.pdf
However, the applicaiton is quite a complicated one and you should strongly consider instruting a soliciotr soon-ish in order to start preparing the application and collating the supporting evidence so that you can submit the application as soon as she turns 7.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom