Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.

I'm Egyptian citizen married from a British women and having

Customer Question

Please I could not write my whole question due to the limited space here so please send me an email of give a call to have my question which I've been paid for it.

1) Could you apply on my behalf for my Visa? if yes how much the total cost?how long should take?what is the possibility and guarantee percent to be issued?

2) Is the visit visa for 6 months is considered more possible and guaranteed according to my below case?if yes, what is the required amount as a visitor for 6 months to guarantee issuing the visa?

3) What is right UK visa type I should obtain, AS A PARTNER or AS A PARENT OR AS A CARER for 5 Years visa Routes that allow me to STAY AND WORK at the UK according to my circumstances:

-I'm Egyptian citizen,having 3 daughters 17 years, 11 years and 7 years all of them (my wife and daughters holding British passports

-We as a family did not live at the UK before currently we live at Iraq due to my work location as General manager of a private company

- My little daughter is described as DISABILITY AUTISTIC CASE and EPILEPSY she needs for 24/7 care's person and continually observation. that might be myself or my wife

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello MsCustomer/p>

It is OK to waite to get my required answer of my questions but I'm wounder how long should I wait till get it?

Ali Fadala

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid we cannot guarantee a time but most questions are answered in a timely manner.