Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Thomas - further to your answers to our questions, my wife

Customer Question

Hi Thomas - further to your answers to our questions, my wife Ainura has been following up the procedure for obtaining the visa in Kazakhstan and a number of conflicting issues have arisen:
- Form to fill in - previously persons in our situation completed the form SET (M) and submitted it to the embassy in Almaty for processing - maybe rules have changed and we now have to complete VAF 4A
- IHS (Immigration Health Service Number) - if she submits the VAF 4A form in Kazakhstan does she have to obtain this number as well
Regards ***** *****
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi previously Thomas provided us with very detailed information which basically noted that my wife can't obtain a right to remain visa here in UK and she must go back to Kazakhstan and go through the procedure there - starting with the VAF - 4A application together with maybe the IHS requirement. My contacts back in Kaz where I worked for more than 10 years and are in the same situation as me tell me the SET form should be used - last time I have information for this is June 2013 - maybe rules have changed.

Please continue your research - and maybe liase wijth Thomas

Regards ***** *****

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please do not continue with this enquiry

Regards XXXXXX