Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I hold a Danish passport, I lived in the UK since 2012,got

Customer Question

I hold a Danish passport, I lived in the UK since 2012,got the rite to reside in 2013 and accordingly I got pension credit for the time I was not working. I worked until Feb 2015 and when I applied for the credit was denied because of the residing issue. I am staying with my son who is a British citizen and my daughter who holds Danish pass as well and works here would you please explain to me how can I lose the right to reside when I got it 2 years ago? many thanks for your help Amna XXXXXX

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola I led to understand that I will get an answer quickly as I needed the answer urgently So I want to cancel my question and I understand that a refund will follow Sorry for any inconvenience Thanks in advance for your help Yours Amna XXXXXX