How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am eea,I arrive in uk last year I got a job early this year

Resolved Question:

I am eea,I arrive in uk last year I got a job early this year ,I have a Nigerian partner and I have a baby this year ,we have been living together,what is the stratus of my husband ,and how long can we ger residency card thanks rosula
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Your husband is entitled to reside with you in the UK as you are an EEA national exercising treaty rights in the UK. The application should take 6 months or less.
Thank you
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you