Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I am here in uk with student visa which run out september 2009

Customer Question

i am here in uk with student visa which run out september 2009 but i was married to a british woman before the visa run out,After marrying the british woman then i applied for a leave to remain in uk but unfortunately i could not get the visa due deception.
The reason why i was not given the visa is because of the deception and it was a dodgy lawyer that advice me to do so.
Now i am on divorce which is proceeding but i have a british baby boy which is 2months old and my partner living together in same address.
I am here today to seek an advice on what to do for my visa to remain in uk for my family life
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
How long have you been living with your partner in the uk?
What deception was it?